Friday, 18 January 2013

Review of Year 2012

Due to the encouragement from my friend,Apple Peng, i decided to write back blog which is already a year plus since i ever updated. This time,i started a new blog because i have started my new life since last year. Lets forgot about this craps and i shall review last year as mentioned in the title..

1) I have traveled alot to KL last year due to my mum at there for theraphy. But,is worth it because my mum have fully recover which this is the most important things. Thanks for whoever that have helped me in this.

2) Bangkok trip with the gals. It is the first time i have traveled with a bunch of gals. Good experience for me. I will definetely back to Bangkok again. Nice place and thumbs up for it!!

3) Most important agend of my Year 2013 is, i have meet with my dear <3 <3. Meeting him in last year, is not what i have expect for. I never thought of meeting him before nor starting up the whole relationship with him. Thanks to him for bringing me out of the darkness and dilemmas. Really thanks him. Love you~~

4) Apart of someone that i ever love before. Last year, we have decided to end everything after we have been struggling for sometimes. It is not easy but, being together like this only brings to suffer. So, letting go is the best choice. We remained as friends now and i cheerish what we have been through during the 4 years plus time together. We both will remember every bits of it. Sayonara my someone~~

5) Last but not least, i have travelled quite alot of times to Cameron Highlands and also Pangkor before last year coz my dear bring me there. Really thanks to him because he know i like to walk around. So, he decided to bring me although i know him very busy with his works and also personal life.

6) Last year again.. I have meet with many new peoples which now some of them is my bestie. I decided not to lock myself inside a box already. Letting go is what important..cheerrrsss..

7) Nearly forgot about this until i scroll over my photo album and found that in last year, i also have went to Taiping Zoo because i never go here before although i have live in Ipoh ever since i am born. It is a good experience for me.. I feel like i am in Madagscar.wuhooo~~

8) I also have traveled to Malacca during Christmas. Is been awhile that i never step into Malacca. I enjoyed my time there and i have meet with my uni room mate. Is good go meet her again because is been awhile since we ever meet. Waiting to meet you again~~ For this trip, i really have to thanks my dear because he makes all the afford to bring me there and drive up to 5 hours. Thanks and love you~~

I guess..this is the wrap for my review of last year post. Wait to hear from me again.chiaoooo~~














No comments:

Post a Comment